Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ten Things to Say if Caught Sleeping at Work


Hepatitis C treatment makes people very tired. Here are ten things to say if caught sleeping at work during treatment (I do not take credit for this – it was found on the Internet and I do not know the author):

10) They told me at the doctor’s office this might happen. 

 9) This is just a 15-minute power nap like they raved about in that time-management course you sent me to.

 8) Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-Out. You probably got here just in time.

 7) I wasn't sleeping, I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm.

 6) I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance.

 5) I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminating toward people who practice Yoga?"

 4) Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem.

 3) The coffee machine is broken.

 2) Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot.

 1) ... and in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment