- The patient's past medical history has been remarkably insignificant with only a 40-pound weight gain in the past three days.
- She slipped on the ice and apparently her legs went in separate directions in early December.
- The patient experienced sudden onset of severe shortness of breath with a picture of acute pulmonary edema at home while having sex which gradually deteriorated in the emergency room.
- The patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
- Between you and me, we ought to be able to get this lady pregnant.
- The patient was in his usual state of good health until his airplane ran out of gas and crashed.
- Since she can't get pregnant with her husband, I thought you would like to work her up.
- She is numb from her toes down.
- While in the ER, she was examined, X-rated and sent home.
Friday, March 12, 2010
More Medical Notes
I laughed so hard at some of the medical notes that Richard Lederer, Ph.D. wrote in his column for the Journal of Court Reporting, that I thought I’d print some more. They aren't directly liver-related, but I am sure our livers won't mind.