- By the time he was admitted, his rapid heart had stopped, and he was feeling better.
- On the second day the knee was better and on the third day it had completely disappeared.
- She has had no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband states she was very hot in bed last night.
- The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be depressed.
- The patient will need disposition, and therefore we will get Dr. Blank to dispose of him.
|Image courtesy of Idea go/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net|