- Darts: Limited to patients on hepatitis C treatment, participants compete to see who is the fasted self-injector in the world.
- Liver throwing – Competition to see who can throw a post-transplanted cirrhotic liver the farthest.
- Marathon: Another event for patients on hepatitis C treatment, participants compete to see who is on treatment the longest.
- 100 centimeter race – This race is so short, even a person with liver failure can enter.
- Synchronized Sleeping – Anyone want to join my team?
Saturday, August 11, 2012
With the recent London Olympics and World Hepatitis Day, it is time for the 2012 International O’liveric games. Instead of Olympic rings, the logo is five interlocking livers. Here are the events: