Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chopped Liver Humor

A fellow clown and delightful man in my life is C.D. Mazoff. He emailed me that he is writing a book called "The Joy of Oy: or, Why Retch when you can Kvetch"

Why get colitis when you can just pop a kishka instead?  Nous...... besides which my rabbi says it's not kosher to have milk of magnesia with corned beef!!!  If your skin is too porous, you don't have enough tsurus!!!... eat more tsimmes... that'll plug it up!


To those of you who don't get the cultural references, trust me, this is funny. I laughed so hard that I nearly choked on some kreplach. I wonder how many times the Heimlich is used for kreplach.

Thanks David!

1 comment:

  1. Ηi! Ι've been reading your web site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the great job!

    Also visit my webpage ... funny quotes

    ReplyDelete