- Hepatologist vs herpetologist – Depending on whether you need help with your liver or your snake, be sure you know which specialist to consult
- Hepatitis vs helpatitis – Hepatitis is inflammation of the liver; helpatitis is when all hell breaks loose in the liver
- Gall bladder vs gull bladder – A gall bladder condition needs a physician, a gull bladder problem needs a veterinarian or an ornithologist
- Liver vs lover – You don’t want to lose either. One you can’t live without; the other doesn’t complain
- Pepsi vs hep C – Neither is good for you, but one isn’t contagious
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Unfortunate Hepatic Typos
A spelling mistake can change the meaning of words, so watch that spellchecker feature...