Saturday, August 31, 2013

Light Hepatainment

Levity for the liver
Amusing his Liver
Although these are not liver-related jokes, we know that humor is good for the liver. These jokes appear in my email inbox from time-to-time and I hope they make your hepatocytes chuckle.
  • When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
  • What does a clock do when it's hungry? It goes back four seconds.
  • I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!
  • Broken pencils are pointless.
  • I tried to catch some fog. I mist.
  • I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
  • I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
  • A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
  • I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
  • Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
  • I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
  • I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.

No comments:

Post a Comment