Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cirrhotic Carols

Image courtesy of CD In Natale / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

It is so political incorrect to poke fun of Christmas, a holiday so near and dear to me that I think I can be politically incorrect. Besides, now that I have shown that I am completely irreverent to hepatitis C, why not take on Christmas?
I love Christmas carols, so here is my line-up of liver-friendly carols to soothe the liver:
  • Cirrhosis is Coming to Town
  • Duct the Bile
  • Hark the Hepatic Angels Sing
  • I Saw Mommy Kissing the Hepatologist
  • Jingle Galls
  • Jaundice the Snowman
  • Let It Flow
  • Liver Bells
  • Oh Little Town of Hepatocyte
  • Rockin' Around Hepatitis C
  • Silent Organ
  • We Wish You a Merry Liver
  • Yellow Christmas
And with that, I wish you all a truly merry, merry, whatever seasonal holiday you choose or choose not to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment