Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool’s Day Contest


Today is April Fool’s Day – the holiday that humor bloggers wait all year for. It is the day when pranksters make up things and try to lure an unsuspecting audience into believing something that isn’t true. I am not going to even attempt this because I am positive that Hepatitis Comics readers are too savvy for a common prank, besides, you can’t be unsuspecting if I have already told you what I would have done if you weren’t suspecting it.
So this April, I am opening up the blog to readers to come up with some liver-related jokes. The jokes don’t have to be very funny, but if you have one that makes me laugh out loud, I’ll send you a copy of my book, Free from Hepatitis C (no joke). I will accept entries from anywhere in the world.
I’ll provide the opening line(s); you provide the joke. Use either of the following, or a variation on the theme:
A liver walks into a bar…
Two livers are sitting at a bar…
The deadline is April 25th. I’ll post the entries on April 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment